Tetra pH / KH minus 250ml
(£33.56 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Enables precise and controlled increases in carbonate hardness (KH)
- To increase the carbonate hardness and the pH value
- Carbonate hardness and pH values are set
- For acute treatment in the event of a drop in acidity
- High application safety, very easy to use
Item no.: TET-771475, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 4004218771475
Tetra pH / KH Plus enables the precise and controlled increase in carbonate hardness in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
Water is not just aquarium water. Only when all parameters are correct, the aquarium offers all fish and plants alike a home in which they feel comfortable and reproduce. Thanks to Tetra's product innovations, which are produced in the company's own development and research laboratory, the aquarist is given the tools to prepare his aquarium into a feel-good oasis for all occupants. Also, fish are not the same - according to their habitats, the different species require different water values, in which they thrive optimally and show vital behaviour. Discrepancies in this can lead to illnesses in the long run.
Tetra pH / KH Plus enables the precise and controlled increase in carbonate hardness (KH). The pH value depends on the KH and the carbon dioxide (CO2) value. If the CO2 value is constant, the pH value can only be influenced via the KH. Tetra pH / KH Plus serves to increase the carbonate hardness in e.g. aquariums with hard water fish that need a pH of 7.5 to 8.5 and a water hardness of 10-15 ° dH. The carbonate hardness and the pH value are precisely adjusted to planned or recommended values. It also serves to compensate for KH losses in saltwater aquariums and for KH losses that often occur in densely populated pools. Acute treatment for sudden acid spikes is possible. The product offers high application safety and very easy dosing thanks to the powder form and is equally applicable in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
Oliver Knott recommends:
With Tetra pH / KH Plus, precise and controlled carbonate hardness can be produced in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- H290 - May be corrosive to metals
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
Questions & Answers about Tetra pH / KH minus
English reviews written for Tetra pH / KH minus
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Tetra Tetratec Air Stone25 - 45