Tetra CO2 Optimisation
Ensures plant growth
Features & Advantages
- Practical CO2 complete set for magnificent and healthy aquatic plants
- Comfortable enrichment of the aquarium water with CO2
- Aquarium plants develop stronger and healthier
- Oxygen content increase through beautifully growing plants
- Limescale deposits on leaves and slices are prevented
- For aquariums up to 130 litres
Item no.: TET-735668, Content: 1 set, EAN: 4004218735668
The Tetra CO2 Optimat is a complete CO2 set for magnificent and healthy aquatic plants in a freshwater aquarium up to 130 litres.
Healthy and splendid plant growth depends on three essential factors: in addition to a nutrient-rich substrate and optimal lighting, plants need a carbon source for their photosynthesis. They produce vital oxygen in the aquarium and thus contribute significantly to the well-being of your fish! With the Tetra CO2 Optimat, you offer your aquatic plants the perfect basis, which they not only thank you with dense and lush growth but also with vital fish. Healthy plants reduce algae nutrients and pathogens and absorb pollutants. In addition, the water is slightly acidified, which brings a pH stabilisation with it - advantageous, since most of the well-kept fish come from rather acidic waters anyway!
With the Tetra CO2 Optimat, you can easily enrich the aquarium water with CO2. The aquarium plants develop stronger and healthier, which increases the oxygen content in the water. CO2 also prevents limescale deposits on the discs and on the leaves. The complete set consists of the Tetra CO2 controlled release, a diffusion tube with membrane and clamping ring, a hose, suction cups for secure fixation and detailed instructions. The Tetra CO2 controlled release is sufficient for aquariums up to 130 litres.
Our expert Oliver Knott recommends:
With the Tetra CO2 Optimat you supply your aquarium with CO2 quickly and effectively without having to invest directly in a cost-intensive CO2 fertiliser system!
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
Questions & Answers about Tetra CO2 Optimisation
English reviews written for Tetra CO2 Optimisation
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available