Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
With the EHEIM ClearTank aquarium glass you can enjoy the unadulterated, natural splendour of colours in the aquarium.
Because if you like to create fascinating underwater landscapes, then the EHEIM clearTank is exactly the right aquarium for you. Because instead of the usual float glass, the panes are made of high quality, pure white glass. This is even clearer and offers you unadulterated transparency. You see the colors and shapes even more naturally. You also have a clear view of the edges thanks to transparent silicone.
You can choose lighting, filter technology, etc. individually according to your needs.
- Open aquarium without cover and lighting
- Basins optionally with 73, 175, 200 and 300-litre volumes
- Ideal for creating underwater landscapes (aquascaping)
- Pure white glass for clear, unadulterated transparency
- No annoying struts in the aquarium
- Diamond cut and high gloss polished edges
- Aquarium glued with transparent silicone
- Very high quality seams and almost invisible
|Data||clearTank 73||clearTank 175||clearTank 200||clearTank 300|
|Glass thickness||5 mm||8 mm||10 mm||10 mm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||60 x 35 x 35 cm||71 x 51 x 50 cm||90 x 50 x 45 cm||120 x 50 x 50 cm|
|Sea water / fresh water||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes|
|Volume:||60-80 liters, 80-120 liters, 120-200 liters, 200-300 liters|
English reviews written for Eheim Cleartank
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available