JBL ProAquaTest Fe - Iron
£9.43 £11.79 -20%
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Easy and safe control of the water values of aquariums
- Determination of the optimum iron value in freshwater and saltwater aquariums, as well as ponds
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate for water colouration
- Detailed information on water analysis on the JBL Homepage
- Child-safe reagent bottles
- Application: in case of new installation, green algae problems or stagnant plant growth
Item no.: JBL-2411700, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4014162241177
The JBL ProAqua Test Fe is a water test for the analysis of the optimal iron value in freshwater and seawater aquariums, as well as in the pond.
Iron is a trace element indispensable for plant and animal organisms. In addition to a sufficient supply of CO2 and other trace elements, iron is crucial for good plant growth and is consumed continuously. Glassy yellowish staining in young leaf shoots and younger leaves are a sign of iron deficiency. Iron and some other trace elements are only stable in the water for a limited time, even if they are bound to so-called chelators, as is customary in modern fertilizer preparations. In addition, supplied tap water is usually iron-free. Therefore, the iron content must be monitored by a regular check with this test and re-fertilised. For a good plant growth already a concentration of 0.1-0.2 mg / l is sufficient. Values of up to 0.6 mg / l may be useful in very densely planted aquariums. In seawater, values up to 0.05 mg / l are recommended.
Our expert Oliver Knott recommends:
Stagnant plant problems or inexplicable green algae can be easily remedied or prevented if you keep track of the iron values!
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
Questions & Answers about JBL ProAquaTest Fe
English reviews written for JBL ProAquaTest Fe
- No reviews available