Microbe-Lift AIP-AWAY - Aiptasia Remover
Accessories for seawater pools with corals
Features & Advantages
- Completely dissolves aiptasia
- Includes dosing syringe
- Destroys up to 10 aiptasia/day
- Prevents propagation
Item no.: ARK-AIP50G, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 4260735742071
Aiptasia are members of the anemone family. They have a strong venom that can damage corals which is why they are considered pests in saltwater aquaristics. They are tiny to start out and can be introduced accidentally into aquariums while adding stones, corals or algae and will not disappear on their own.
This product dissolves aiptasia completely and removes them permanently. Tentacles cannot drift away to form new anemones!
Dosage and instructions for use: It should be added very precisely to the precise area with the enclosed syringe. When used correctly, there are no ill effects on other aquarium dwellers or corals.
Method: Step 1 - place the dosing syringe with 0.1 to 0.2 ml of the product - depending on the size of the aiptasia - directly over the mouth. Caution: Do not touch the aiptasia! Step 2: dispense the product carefully. The anemone will quickly begin to dissolve. Depending on their size, five to a maximum of ten anemones can be dissolved per day. After use, rinse the syringe and cannula thoroughly under running water.
Important: Please switch off the flow pump BEFORE use and wait at least 15 minutes after the treatment before turning it back on.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H290 - May be corrosive to metals
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.