£10.10 £13.45 -25%
(£439.13 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fertiliser tablets for lush, healthy rooting of aquatic plants
- Nutrients are absorbed by the plant roots
- Contains iron and important trace elements in complex form
- Fertilisers are available in the long term
- Matched to the conditions of the substrate and supports the work of important microorganisms
- Nitrate and phosphate free, therefore no water pollution
- Unwanted algae growth is prevented
Item no.: TET-247123, Content: 30 tablets, EAN: 4004218247123
Tetra Crypto are fertiliser tablets for a healthy root formation of aquatic plants in freshwater aquariums.
Only with healthy, magnificent aquatic plants does an aquarium become an optical eye-catcher. Their green often really brings out the colours of the fish. Without the variety of plants, many aquariums would appear bare, the fish would lack hiding places and possibly spawning grounds. Plants not only serve as a decorative element but also perform important biological functions in the aquarium. They enrich the water with oxygen and reduce nitrogen compounds. There are also fish and invertebrates that tirelessly scrape unicellular organisms and algae from the leaves all day long. So they are also a settlement area for feed. There are three factors required for healthy plant growth: the nourished substrate, sufficient light and a carbon source with which plants carry out photosynthesis and thus ensure the oxygen content in the aquarium.
Tetra Crypto are fertiliser tablets for a lush and healthy rooting of aquatic plants. The nutrients are absorbed through the roots and contain iron, as well as all-important trace elements in complex form. The fertilisers are therefore long-term available for the plants and matched to the special conditions of the aquarium substrate, thus supporting the work of the important microorganisms. Tetra Crypto is free of nitrates and phosphates and therefore does not cause water pollution. Unnecessary algae growth is prevented.
Add 1 tablet per month to 40 litres of aquarium water. Break the tablet and press it into the substrate in the root area.
Oliver Knott recommends:
With Tetra Crypto, plants are cared for directly at the roots, so that they receive all the important trace elements and can develop strong roots and thus optimal growth.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation