(£32.70 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Basic care for aquatic plants: basic fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Vital plant growth without deficiency symptoms
- Important minerals through iron, potassium, other trace elements
- Optimal growth promotion of the plants means fewer algae problems
- Intense leaf colouring due to optimal iron concentration
Item no.: JBL-2304300, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4014162230430
JBL Ferropol is a plant fertiliser for freshwater aquariums and serves as a basic supply for aquatic plants and is available in various containers.
JBL Ferropol supplies the plants with iron, potassium, sulfur and the stable trace elements manganese, molybdenum, zinc, boron, cobalt and copper in fully plant-available form. The fertiliser prevents and remedies deficiency symptoms, such as iron and potassium deficiency. Algae growth is inhibited by the optimal growth promotion of the plants.
Our expert Oliver Knott recommends:
JBL plant fertilisers supply the plants with all the main nutrients and essential trace elements via water - the optimal growth promotion of the plant actively reduces algae growth.
Questions & Answers about JBL Ferropol
English reviews written for JBL Ferropol
- No reviews available