JBL ProScape Fe + Microelements
(£51.96 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Basic care for plants: basic fertiliser for aquascaping aquariums
- Dosage depends on illuminance, CO2 addition and consumption
- Vital plant growth, prevents deficiency symptoms: with iron and other trace elements
- Nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium should be added separately, check with iron, potassium and magnesium test
- 1 bottle of JBL ProScape Fe + Microelements in high light without CO2 3x / week, 4ml / l in low light with daily CO2, 2ml / 100 l in low light without CO2 weekly
Item no.: JBL-2111100, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 4014162211118
JBL ProScape Fe + Microelements is a basic plant fertiliser for aquascaping aquariums and supplies plants with all the necessary nutrients and prevents deficiency symptoms. The product is available in different containers.
Many vital trace elements cannot be fertilised on supply, because they are very sensitive and in the environment of an aquarium other compounds would very quickly form and fail. As a result, they are no longer available for the plants. However, since plants can only develop their full splendour if no vital nutrient is missing, JBL has developed a special fertiliser that contains all the sensitive trace elements and other important substances in an adapted form: Ferropol 24. The daily addition of these substances makes a magnificent one possible Thrive on all aquarium plants and is perfect plant care in the highest perfection. Together with the basic fertilisers and JBL AquaBasis plus, all aquarium plants are optimally supplied with mineral nutrients and trace elements. A supply of CO2 is also recommended.
To determine the exact fertiliser requirement taking into account the initial values of the aquarium water, a dosing calculator is recommended.
Plant genera that take up many nutrients via roots:
Echinodorus, Cryptocoryne, Vallisneria, Crinum, Nymphea
Plant genera that absorb nutrients through both leaves and roots:
Ludwigia, Limnophila, Hygrophila, Alternanthera, Cabomba
Our expert Oliver Knott recommends:
JBL ProScape Fe + Microelements is perfect for aquascaping aquariums and makes plants happy!
Questions & Answers about JBL ProScape Fe + Microelements
1 English review written for JBL ProScape Fe + Microelements
1 customer review in English