Olibetta Water Conditioner - Freshwater & Saltwater
For filling new aquariums and while changing water
(£14.57 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Removes chlorine/chloramines & heavy metals
- Prevents the increase of ammonium/ammonia & nitrite
- Protects mucous membranes & gills
Item no.: opl-10112, Content: 473 ml, EAN: 9120099283731
The Water Conditioner by Olibetta makes regular tap water safe for the fish in your aquarium. The specially developed water conditioner permanently removes chlorine/chloramines and heavy metals from the water. It also neutralises ammonium/ammonia and nitrite and converts them into organic salts.
Gentle on the mucous membrane and gills of fish. Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
Use Olibetta Water Conditioner in the following situations:
- when setting up a new aquarium and when changing the water (remember to change the water regulalry!)
- if ammonium/ammonia levels and the nitrite content increase sharply due to organic matter
Add 10 ml of water conditioner per 100 L of aquarium water. When replacing water partially, remember to calculate the dosage amount for the new water added only.
The water conditioner is safe for all ornamental fish, corals and invertebrates. However, do not use the product for fish used in food production.
In case of eye contact, rinse carefully under running water for several minutes. Not suitable for consumption! Please keep away from children.