Tetra LED Light Wave White
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
With 6500 Kelvin (daylight white), the Tetra LED Light Wave has a natural light and very good colour rendering, which perfectly sets the scene for the fascinating world underwater thanks to the typical shimmering effect of LED lights.
Their high quality is demonstrated, among other things, by the use of the innovative chip-on-board technology (COB), whereby LED diodes, which are directly attached to the printed circuit board, provide an increased luminous flux.
The optimal colour spectrum ensures healthy plant growth, and the width of the colour spectrum also highlights the colourfulness of the aquarium inhabitants.
- Long-lasting and powerful LED lighting with low power consumption
- For aquariums with a capacity of 20 to 40 litres (Light Wave 5 Watt)
- For aquariums with a capacity of 40 to 80 litres (Light Wave 8.5 Watt)
- For aquariums with a glass thickness of up to 6 mm
- Screws included in delivery
- TÜV/GS tested, CE certified
|By type:||NANO LED|