JBL ProAquaTest Easy 7in1
(£0.39 / Pc, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Easy and safe control of the water values of aquariums, ponds, wells, spring and tap water
- A quick test to determine 7 important water values: chlorine, pH, total hardness, toxic nitrogen compounds (NO2), cause of algae (NO3), pH stability (KH), CO2
- Easy to use thanks to testing strips
- Detailed information on water analyzes on the JBL Homepage
- Scope of delivery: 50 test strips EasyTest 7 in 1 with color scale and CO2 table
Item no.: JBL-2414400, Content: 50 Pcs, EAN: 4014162241443
The JBL ProAqua Test Easy 7 in 1 is a strip test for determining 7 important fresh water levels.
These values are determined:
Disinfectant in tap water: chlorine test
The acidity of the water: pH test from 6.4 to 9.0
Stability of the water: KH test from 0 to 20 ° dKH
Total hardness of water: GH test from <1 to> 21 ° dKH
Toxic nitrogen compound: NO2 from 0 to 10 mg / l
Cause of algae: NO3 from 0 to 250 mg / l
Dip the test strips into the water and swirl for 2-3 seconds. Take test strips out of the water and hold horizontally to drain excess water. After 60 seconds, the values of the test strip are compared with the colour scale on the packaging.
Our expert Oliver Knott recommends:
In order to quickly get an overview of the water values, the JBL ProAquaTest Easy 7in1 is perfectly suitable and should not be missing in any aquarium household!
Questions & Answers about JBL ProAquaTest Easy 7in1
English reviews written for JBL ProAquaTest Easy 7in1
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available